Google Chrome | How To Know When You Last Visited a Website | Tip | Training | Google | Applications | Smart phone | Technology | viral | Nnda | nnni | Information
You usually visit several pages per day while browsing Google chrome, The world’s most used search engine, however, do you remember the last time you visited a particular website? Here we will teach you a trick to find out.
See: Google Chrome: what is the ‘add sentiment’ feature in screenshots and how to use it
It is important to note that this trick only works on mobile phones with the Android operating system and does not require relying on other sites or downloading an app from Google Play. Google chrome You have your own tool that provides you with this data in detail.
See: Google Chrome: Find Out What Happens If You Open 100 Tabs In Incognito Mode
How to know when you last visited a website
This is a feature called “Last Visited” which is an option to let you know how long ago you have been in. Google chrome To a specific website. In this case, we’re going to use YouTube as an example, not an app, but a webpage with a URL or link.
- First of all, make sure Google chrome There are no pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Then open the browser of your Android mobile and enter the following in the search bar: www.youtube.com
- When the page loads, click the lock icon in the upper left corner.
- Finally, several options will be displayed, but one is “Last visited”, tap on it and you will finally get the exact date you left this page.
What to do if the Google Chrome pages are not loaded on the computer
- As always, the first step is to check if you have an internet connection. Otherwise, how are the pages loaded? Enter other browsers, such as Microsoft Edge or Opera.
- It tries to turn off the internet for 10 seconds and then turn it back on.
- Clear cache and cookies. Enter the ‘Settings’ of the browser by clicking on the three dots at the top right.
- Then scroll down to âPrivacy and Securityâ. Select the âClear browsing dataâ option here.
- Finally, in the “Basic” section, click on “Clear data”.
After clearing the cache Google chrome The following will happen: Some site configuration settings will be removed, which means the browser does not recommend pages, and for this to happen again you will have to visit the website again. In addition, the passwords that you have stored on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Gmail, etc. will be automatically deleted.
do you have a problem Google chrome? If the browser crashes, crashes, or the web page does not open, you will receive the following messages: “Proxy error in Google Chrome” or “This web page is not available”, click. Right here For solutions and suggestions to help resolve this problem.